Not sure if a blog sale would interest anyone, but I thought I would give it a go anyway!
- Postage and packaging of each item is listed next to it and is for UK postage only. I have tried to only charge the exact amount for postage as I do not want to make money off this.
- If you want one or more items, I will work out the postage costs and let you know before invoicing you. (Or before you send the payment to me).
- If you want the item posted recorded delivery, please let me know and I will calculate the extra costs.
- Paypal only. Please send the money through to me as a gift so that Paypal do not charge me.
- Leave a comment with any items you would like, alongside your email address so I can invoice you, or if you prefer to send the payment through to me, my email address is lauzc87 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Please note that I do reuse jiffy bags and packaging which enables me to keep the postage low. If you would like me to buy a brand new jiffy bag, please contact me and I will let you know the extra costs for this.
Bourjois Eyeshadow in 17 Prune Intense (old packaging) - Used a handful of times. PPR £6.99.
£2 plus 90p for p&p.
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vert (old packaging) - Used a handful of times, slight dent in product. In real life, I'd say this is brighter. Please Google for swatches if needed. RRP £14
£4 plus 90p for p&p
Benefit Show Offs Shimmer Powders in High Roller (bronze) over 2/3rds left, Curtain Call (blue) over 2/3rds left and Pistachio (golden/yellow) only a small amount used as none of these were completely full when new. Discontinued but this the RRP was around £15 each maybe?
£3 each plus p&p (will need to see whether these will be included in the 90p postage as the jars are quite deep) or all three for £7.00 plus £2.80 for 2nd class p&p
Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in Subtle Coral 20 - Used once and swatched for photo RRP £6.99
£3.00 plus 90p p&p
£2 plus 90p p&p
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Electric - Used a few times RRP £15
£6 plus 90p p&p
Rimmel 60 Seconds Rita Ora Nail Polish in 873 Breakfast in Bed - Used once RRP £3.69
Benefit Bad Gal Eyeliner - Used a handful of times, probably sharpened around 3 times. This is the thick chunky one. It may have been discontinued now as I can't locate it online. RRP around £15.50.
£5 plus 90p p&p
Benefit Eye Bright - Obviously a lot more use than the Bad Gal liner as you can see in the photo. Still loads of product left.The packaging on this is not perfect though - there's a few marks on it and some of the writing around the back has worn off. RRP £15.50
£4 plus 90p p&p
12 x Compeed Blister Plasters in Medium - Expiry 09/14 - RRP £4.99 for 5 Ideal for summer
£2 plus £2.80 P&P
Superdrug BB Cream in Light 50ml tube - Used once but too dark for me (I am a MAC NC15/NC20) RRP 6.99
£2.50 plus £2.80 p&p
If this blog sale goes well, I have a whole heap of other products to list and sell, including some higher end products from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Clarins etc as I'm trying to clear out my huge collection ready to move to University for September, but wanted to start out with a few bits and pieces to test the water.