Quite a few people have nominated me for a Liebster Award - thank you to all of you!
In order to nominate someone, you need to do the following:
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog,
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with small following (fewer than 200 followers)
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer on their blog.
These lovely people have nominated me:
- Emily Loves | Blog Link
- Katie May | Blog Link
- Ocean Lights | Blog Link
- A Little Look Inside Me | Blog Link
- Mint Sunday | Blog Link - although I am unable to view this blog?
- The Mad Orange | Blog Link
- It's Me, Mel | Blog Link
This means 66 questions (as I can't access one of the blogs, but wanted to thank them anyway!). I am going to answer one - two questions from each blog to ensure I answer 11 in total!
1. If you were to spend a year travelling the world, where are the 5 places you'd most like to visit?
I have already spent a year travelling Australia, New Zealand, The Cook Islands and Bali which was completely out of this world! If I could have another gap year, I would love to travel to Santorini (an amazing, idyllic Greek Island), South Africa - Cape Town, America - New York, Canada to see family and Paris (I went when I was little).
2. What is your favourite book?
I love The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. Such an amazing book.
3. What's your must have beauty product?
4. Shoes or bags?
Bags all the way!
5. What is your favourite make up look?
For everyday, I like a very natural look. But for the evening, I love to go for more neutral eyes and a bold lip.
6. Look to your left, what's the nearest thing to you?
My SD card for my camera.
7. Why did you start blogging?
As a beauty addict, I decided to share my views with the world! I've been blogging since I was around 13 and was featured in a magazine (Bliss maybe? A teenager's type magazine) when I was 14 which led to thousands and thousands of hits. Unfortunately, I never kept my blog going, otherwise I think I might have made it big in the 'blogger world'! I have started numerous blogs, time and time again, but have stuck with this one for some time now.
8. What are some of your hobbies?
I love going on weekends away, cooking and baking, seeing friends, eating out, sewing and of course, shopping! Studying and work takes up a lot of my time though, so I struggle to maintain any real hobbies.
9. Do you have a pet if so, what is it and what is it called?
I have a cat called Kitty. She's 17 in May and very fragile.
10. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Probably my sylvanian families or my playmobil doll's house.
11. Mineral or liquid foundation?
Liquid all the way.
And my 11 nominees are:
The World of a Blonde
Beauty by Alice
Digi Scrap Boutique
Cherry Soda Blog
Tara's Imperfect Perfect Beauty
Whisks Hooks and Books
The Wanderlust Diary
Most of my nominees come from the #2014BloggerChallenge which you can search on Goolge and Twitter for to read our posts.