1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive beauty product?
Inexpensive - Collection Lipstick (around £2.50) from their Gothic Range and an Elf Blusher (Think I got this on offer for around £1!)
Expensive - Smashbox Halo Powder (£39! Ekkk!), Estee Lauder Idealist Dual Action Refinishing Treatment (£36) and Ojon Rare Blend Oil (£30)
2. Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Estee Lauder Pure Colour in 01 Hot Fuse (£24) and MAC Flower Fantasy Face Powder - Both of these items on certain days look amazing, but on others, they look terrible, especially when I over-do it with either of the products. I have to be in the right mood for applying them, otherwise I end up looking like Aunt Bessie!!
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Taste and smell wise, my Clarins lipsticks. They all taste and smell delicious!!!
4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
My MAC Paintpot in Rollickin', MAC Pressed Pigment in Blonde Streak and two MAC Pigments in Golden Olive and Entremauve
I love these colours, but they're not really wearable for everyday and I'm not very imaginative when it comes to my eyes. I prefer more natural, muted colours.
Again, the paint pot is too vivid and bright for everyday (especially when I'm being lazy and just put some eyeliner on which is most days!) and the pressed pigment, well, I'm not really sure what to do with it?!
5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
Most certainly my foundation; Estee Lauder Doublewear and Smashbox Studio Skin. Both stay on really, really well and give me flawless skin.
Also my Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer which helps to keep me staying confident when I'm wearing eyeshadow that it's not creased, smudged or ran down my face!!
6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I love a man with dark brown eyes - I absolutely melt!! I also love tall guys, 6ft + please!
7. Envy: What product would you most like to receive as a gift?
Now, this is really difficult!!! At the moment, I'm lusting after Vichy Idealia Life Serum, so if I received that as a gift, I would be extremely happy. Otherwise, I'd be more than happy with anything beauty-wise from Space NK!